We interrupt our regular broadcast for a moment of shameless self-promotion.
If you like the Prescription Access Litigation blog and the work we do here at PAL to make prescription drugs affordable and hold drug companies accountable for illegal tactics, we hope you’ll consider supporting PAL. There are a number of ways to do that:
- Make a donation: PAL is a shoestring operation. We work hard to be “lean and mean.” This is contrast to pharmaceutical companies, with their armies of high-paid lawyers and lobbyists. You can help us fight this David-and-Goliath battle by making a contribution. All contributions, no matter what size, are appreciated and tax-deductible! To make a secure donation via PayPal, go here. .
- Join PAL’s “Cause” on Facebook. If you have a profile on Facebook, join PAL’s “cause,” and encourage your friends to do the same. Go here to join.
- Subscribe to PAL’s blog posts. Never miss another post to the PAL blog! Go here to sign up to get our blog posts in your email inbox. Or you can subscribe in a feed reader like Google Reader or Bloglines. Here’s PAL’s RSS feed.
- Add a link to PAL’s blog to the links on your website or your own blog’s blogroll. And post links to blog posts that you like on your own blog.
- Sign up to receive updates about PAL’s lawsuits and projects.
- Post stories from the PAL blog to sites like Digg, Del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, reddit, Technorati and others. At the bottom of each blog post, there are a series of buttons to click to add a PAL blog story to these sites.
- Join the PAL coalition: If you are an advocacy organization, labor union, union benefit fund, or nonprofit health plan, consider joining the PAL coalition. More than 130 organizations with a combined member of over 16 million people are already part of PAL’s coalition.